Saturday, November 15, 2014

Speech Bubble Patch @ DALB

I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday, I hope to as well. Doubly so because today is my birthday! Before I go stuff my face full of free Red Robins burger and cheesecake though I remembered I had to share my tutorial for Dream A Little Bigger with you guys.

Isn't this a bummer? Your washing machine eats one of your best shirts and now it has a giant hole in it?

Fear not good crafters! I have the solution!

Make and embroider your own speech bubble patch for your holey shirts! Get the full tutorial here!
I am off to go celebrate being alive for 21 years, I honestly didn't think I'd make it this far. Not in a negative way or anything, just as a kid I remember not being able to imagine far past 18. Jeeze, I'm getting old. Anyway I'm rambling, bye!

Til Next Time!

2 comments: